I’m super excited to announce that we’ve just launched a new recurring revenue feature. That means your deals can now be split across weeks, months, quarters and even years. Read More…
This four part article covers the essentials of sales pipeline management for small businesses. We’ll walk you through a range of tactics to keep focused and it includes tips on what numbers to look at and how action matters most. Read More…
When I first got into business development and sales my task was to go knocking on the doors of large retail banks. Banks are well known for gatekeepers, politics and difficult supplier management processes. Even though they employ a lot of people, it is still very difficult to find the right person, get their attention and book a time to see them. Read More…
Many of his points are universal and can be applied to any business. Harvard Business Review, for example, have recently released a case study under the title Ferguson’s Formula, which lists 8 key points to success and staying power and includes comments from Ferguson.
My favourite section of the video is at 19:20 where Ferguson talks about starting with a foundation and creating something that will hold for years and years. The benefit of this is that he could “plan ahead”, he knew the young players that were coming in because he had put the system in place. This is arguably one of the most important things he did for Manchester United.
I’ve been wanting to share this diagram for a while. It was produced by the Corporate Executive Board after a study of the sales processes of over 1,400 B2B businesses and defines the “new sales environment”. Read More…
£11,000 for the MS Society, 170 miles, 17 cyclists, 2 support drivers, 1 support van, 16 hours of cycling, 15 hours of rain, 1 overnight ferry, 3 hours of sleep, 10 punctures, 4 falls, 2 broken pedals, 1 broken wheel, far too many energy bars, a few tears and a lot of laughter.
Essentially, our challenge was to cycle from London to Paris in under 24 hours – and despite a few hurdles, we made it in 23 hours. Read More…
Need sales processes? You got it.
Or want to categorise deals by region? You got it.
Or keep a record of your referrals? Yep – you got it.
With custom fields we’ve added the flexibility to tailor Tracks to suit your sales process. All you have to do is go to your account and on the left hand side you will see “Custom Data”. When you click on “Add+” you’ll be taken to a page where you can add your new category group e.g. “Regions”. Read More…
- What is Tracks?
- Who is Tracks for?
- Do I have to be a Highrise user to use Tracks?
- Do you have a get started document?
- Why use Tracks over Highrise as a sales pipeline interface?
- Can I set up sales stages or referrals?
- Can I export my Highrise deals to Excel from Tracks?
- Does Tracks send any email summaries or prompts?
- Does Tracks handle multiple currencies?
- Can I change the date format and timezone and currency?
- Can I customise confidence levels and see weighted values?
- Can I forecast my deals 3, 6, 9, 12 and 24 months in advance?
- Why can I not find the deal I am searching for?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Does Tracks handle subscriptions or recurring revenue deals?